- Attractive salary including PBI tax-free fringe benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Family friendly work environment
- Experience in MYOB or other accounting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer service focus
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- A professional attitude and the ability to work well in a team
All applicants are advised to apply ONLY through iBase’s website to assist us process the applications efficiently. Please specify on application that you’re applying for the Management Accountant role.
iBase is a 100% indigenous owned & operated business providing business & accounting support to indigenous owned businesses in the East Kimberley. iBase is one of Wunan Foundation’s social enterprises that supports what Wunan does in the community. Wunan is a leading Aboriginal development organisation based in the East Kimberley. Its purpose is to ensure that Aboriginal people in the region enjoy the capabilities and opportunities necessary to make positive choices that lead to independent, fulfilling lives
iBase is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join a cohesive team of accountants and bookkeepers. The position would ideally suit someone who has finance data entry experience and who is keen to be part of an organisation that makes a difference.
This role will be Perth based, with occasional travel to the Kimberley as required.
Effective team work, attention to detail and great communication skills will be critical to your success in this role.
Reporting to the iBase Manager, your duties would include:
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices
- Liasing with clients to ensure all invoices are authorised and processed for payment
- Allocation of costs to correct departments and expenses
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and bank statements
- Processing of regular payment runs
This is a rare opportunity to join a collaborative, professional team with a vibrant culture at an employer of choice. If you are looking to diversify your experience and develop your career in a leading not-for-profit organisation, please apply now.